Image editing – An introduction to our work
Here you can see an example of image processing. The photographs are used with kind permission of WEMA Glauchau - Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik Glauchau GmbH.
- Colour correction
- Reduction of “fish-eye effects”
- Reduction of converging lines and trimming
- Retouching details not belonging to the machine
- Retouching further details (e. g. dirt, paint blemishes, provisional labels)
- Reduction to the image size required for the instruction manual (on the basis of 300 dpi); for this process, we use a program which preserves fine details
Subsequently, the photograph is inserted into the instruction manual and captioned by means of the word processor.
Photograph after colour correction; the next defect to be corrected are the curved lines (fish-eye effect)
Photograph after correction of the fish-eye effect; next, vertical contours must be corrected which do not appear as such in the photograph